Tattle Tales Need Not Apply....

If you know me at all then you know I have verbal diahrea. Stuff falls out of my mouth when I do not have my foot in it. This Blog is to let my friends know what life is like with Alex. Sometimes, I will say not nice things. I will use bad words. I will type like I speak. If you are easily offended then this blog may not be the place for you. This is my place to shout, bitch and moan about all the wonderfulness that is Ebstein's Anolmaly and having a "baseball" husband.

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Top 10

Top 10 things to NEVER say to me……

1.     1.  You are so lucky your husband is home every day for 4 months (what about the 8 months he’s gone)
2.    2.  God gives special babies to special mommies (I don’t want to be special)
3.    3.  What doesn’t kill us makes us stronger (yup, made me strong enough to kill you)
4.    4.  We are doing everything we can….(really, then get someone else b/c you suck)
5.    5.  Oh, he’ll catch up (when…cuz I’m waiting)
6.    6.  My sister’s (brothers, neighbors…someone) baby had a hole in his heart when he was born, it was horrible.  (People, you haven’t seen horrible)
7.    7.  He doesn’t walk?  What wrong with him? (well, jackass, I was to lazy to teach him to walk and having him dust my floors with his butt seemed like a better idea)
8.    8.  I put him on “blah blah” prayer list.  ( I know you mean well but how is a list going to help)
9.   9.   It’s in Gods hands (really?  Cuz God dropped the ball on heart formation day)
10.  10.  What’s his life expectancy?  (longer than yours after I rip out your throat)


So now you’ve been warned!  J

No comments:

Post a Comment